We’ll help you learn what it means to be data-driven and show you the technology and plan of action (roadmap) to get there.
Data Strategy. Grounded in Reality.
Putting together a data strategy is no picnic. You have tons of legacy data, new systems continually popping up, and new data coming online every day. If you let things evolve undirected, there’s going to be a world of hurt.
It’s time to put everything in order. That’s where we come in.
Our approach designs for the future, while leveraging the past — pushing your data strategy forward to keep you from falling behind. We know that the best data strategy is one that is grounded in your reality. It’s unique to you.
We do things differently. In a good way.
When you work with Inquidia, you get a plan that is understandable and achievable. Our data strategy approach is:
- Progressive – Whether it’s Hadoop, Spark or the latest analytic databases, we’ll put together the pieces that help you now, and into the future.
- Practical – We’ll design a strategy that evolves your business over the right time frame, and at the right budget.
- Principled – We don’t cut corners just to get things done or approved. We do things right or we don’t do them at all.
- Precise – We’ll define the tasks, alternatives, staff, infrastructure, and processes that are part of your successful strategy.
- Proven – We’ve done this. A lot. We can do it for you, too.
Quit talking about data-driven and start being
Being data-driven means introducing the scientific method to your business. The strategy we develop together will help you become hypothesis driven by instilling a culture of experimentation and fact-based decision making — supporting day-to-day performance optimizations while enabling the big data discoveries that can turbocharge your business.